An android/UWP/iOS game I made.
The idea is from an old flash game I played long ago, I even made a delphi version of the same game idea a few years ago. The objective is to capture all cannons on the field while one (or more) AI enemies try to do the same thing. Everything gets a bit more complex (and tactical) because you can block enemy bullets, reflect your own bullets and "boost" your own cannons by shooting them.
Also there are cannons of different sizes and types, walls, reflecting walls, lasers, shields, gravity wells and a lot more gameplay elements. And you can play via Bluetooth against other phones, even when Bluetooth is a distinctively bad suited protocol for these kind of stuff (either that or my implementation is ... not optimal)
The source code is open-source and at least on android the app is free (with the option to skip levels with in-app purchases, but that's really not needed).
On Windows/iOS I had to pay a good amount of money to get in the store (on iOS even around 10$ monthly, so the app is there not free, sorry :(
The app is available on android/iOS/WinPhone:
- Physics Simulation with Farseer Physics Engine
- Over 100 levels
- Online Highscore
- Online Account Synchronization
- My own game engine based around MonoGame (special thanks to the guys at MonoGame.Extended)
- Cross-platform via Xamarin
- Online (UDP/IP) Multiplayer
- Local Bluetooth Multiplayer
- 6 different turret types
- many different environment objects
- levels with different geometrical properties
- A (really) challenging AI (together with 3 easier AI modes)
- Background music and sound effects
- Self made graphics (not sure if this is a good thing...)